Water Safety Cover
We have the expertise and resources to provide first aid and safety cover for any water based project:
As a leading technical rescue company we supply boats and qualified safety crew for a wide range of projects including industry, event and film and media.
We carry first aid, oxygen and defibrillators along with evacuation equipment to cover all eventualities.
We offer support and safety related training for water related installations and contract works such as scaffold erection, painting, surveys, inspections, access and environmental management projects.
- Safety boat hire including qualified drivers
- Training for safe working practice and rescue
- Industrial safety cover
- Water related risk assessment, method statements and rescue plans
As a marine-based civil engineering company we encounter many risks within our working environment. Water Rescue provided us with training that, while covering the Rescue 3 syllabus, was tailor-made to the conditions we face and incorporated our past experiences to create a more engaging and relatable learning experience. My team has been given first-class training to carry out their work safely and I feel more confident in our ability to handle situations, whether that’s responding to an emergency or implementing preventative measures to reduce risks on our sites.
Sam Cook, Director
- Risk assessment and method statements for adventure races offering water elements
- Safety cover for events involving in-water activities, including cold water immersion
- Provision of registered paramedics and ambulance services
WE HAVE A HIGHLY TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED TEAM WHO HELP PRODUCTIONS FILM IN REMOTE AND CHALLENGING LOCATIONS
- Training in water based activities such as white water swimming or rafting
- Location advice and recces
- On-location risk assessment and safety
- Safety cover for crew/cast members in water/working at height
- Provision of registered paramedics and ambulances
- International risk assessments
- Provision of stunt doubles
- Advice on/risk assess water-based or at-height activities
Please contact us for further information.
HOWARD CROOK +44 (0)781 3773906